PetSmart - Dog

September 19, 2007

Aquabetta Betta Bowl

Hanging%20Aquarium.jpg

Stylish desktop aquarium designed to display betta Siamese fighting fish. This will get rave reviews from your colleagues and friends. Soothing to look at with an LED Lunar Light. Holds 1 liter of water (approximately 1 quart).

Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 15" high. Choose from Antique Brass or Satin Nickel at Drs. Foster & Smith.

Read More in: Fish | Gifts and Home Decor

Share this Article with others: social bookmarking

Related Articles:

Came straight to this page? Visit Super Cool Pets for all the latest news.

Posted by Molly & Jessie at September 19, 2007 9:09 AM

Recent Comments

Actually, although the beta fish might not "prefer" smaller tanks, they are quite comfortable. In fact, having clean water is a huge step up from the murky, rice paddy puddles that their wild cousins have to live in. What really bothers me is when people think it's alright to mess with the fish's lateral line system by throwing them into a "speaker tank". That really is cruel.

Posted by: Leanne at October 17, 2010 6:22 PM

Can anyone tell me how you feed your fish through this, and how he gets air? Some more close-up shots would be appreciated, too. Thanks.

Posted by: Dember at October 12, 2010 9:14 AM

I have been trying to locate 32 of these bowls for my wedding. Can anyone please help me find them? If found pls email me at chomper80@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Posted by: Evelyn at March 31, 2010 8:27 PM

I think it is nice and my fish loves it!

Posted by: doggylove at January 28, 2010 11:25 AM

That is cruel. the idea of Betta's being more comfortable in a tiny tank is pure myth. I hope no one sees that picture and actually believes that a sentient being can thrive in there.

Posted by: Tiggy at January 21, 2010 12:46 PM

Remember personal info?

Please enter the letter "g" in the field below:
Please press Post only once. Submission of comments takes up to 20 seconds because of Spam Filtering.
Join the Mailing List Mailing List
Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz

Plow Hearth

facebook_badge.jpg twitter_badge.jpg

Visit our other properties at Blogpire.com!

HomePire
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by
Movable Type 6.0.3
All items Copyright © 1999-2014 Blogpire Productions. Please read our Disclaimer and Privacy Policy